Feb 17, 2010

Linked Folders In Eclipse

I recently had a desire to have the same HTML, JavaScript, and CSS files used among various projects. (See the blog entries on embedded unit testing and the graphical test runner to understand why). I discovered the concepts of Linked folders and while I’m just beginning to explore this area, it seems like it could have multiple uses for sharing code so I thought I would make a screencast about what I learned.  In addition to the main topic, you’ll see how to include additional libraries, enable exception handling and a few other basic Eclipse operations.

About Me

My photo
Tod Gentille (@todgentille) is now a Curriculum Director for Pluralsight. He's been programming professionally since well before you were born and was a software consultant for most of his career. He's also a father, husband, drummer, and windsurfer. He wants to be a guitar player but he just hasn't got the chops for it.